Monday, November 12, 2012

Facebook Family Reunion

This is a picture of my second cousins and I on my Father's Mothers's (my Grandma) side of the family. It was shared on Facebook and those of us who have Facebook were tagged in it after our Family Reunion. It was really exciting to be tagged in countless photos from my Family Reunion and share it with my Facebook friends. I have noticed as I have gotten older many family events I have attended such as, Thanksgiving and Christmas are posted on Facebook by one or more of my relatives. Have you noticed a change like this as you have gotten older? Will we eventually have less photos for frames and more on Facebook in the future?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have noticed a big change with the introduction of social media. I believe my children in the future will not be flipping through photo albums to see my younger years. They will just be flipping through photos on Facebook or folders on my computer.

    ReplyDelete